Private Gynaecology in London
Medical Express Clinic offers private gynaecology services in London to treat a wide range of gynaecological problems. Our highly experienced gynaecologists provide treatments for problems of contraception, menstrual cycles, infertility, sexual disorders, menopause and other infections of the female genitals. Disorders like ovarian cysts, recurrent miscarriage and uterine fibroids are also treated under this effective and specialised medical branch.
Regular Gynaecological Exam by Private Gynaecologist in London
Our gynaecology consultants arrange regular gynaecological exams. We aim to provide convenient treatment options to our patients after a close diagnosis and investigation of the relevant gynaecological issues. We offer a wide range of screening, diagnostic, prenatal, surgical and therapeutic services.
Our services include:
- Emergency gynecology treatment with short notice appointments and walk in service
- Oncology, providing medical treatment to women suffering from cancer in their reproductive organs
- Contraceptive advice and treatment
- Infertility treatment and reproductive endocrinology
- Family Planning
- Pelvic reconstructive surgery and urogynaecology, which offers diagnostic and surgical treatment of women having urinary problems and any disorder in their pelvic organs
- Following up with treatments of cervical smear
- Treatments to alleviate or improve the symptoms of menopause
Our gynaecologists are specialised in:
At our private gynaecology clinic in London, we have the most experienced and skilled gynaecologist, who is specialised in areas such as:
- Management and evaluation of contraception
- Management and Diagnosis of fertility issues
- Hormone management treatment which includes pre-menstrual stress, osteoporosis, menopause and other hormone disorders
- Treating gynaecological disorders like abnormal vaginal bleeding, genital infection and unusual vaginal discharge
- Pregnancy problems in initial months and throughout your pregnancy
- Treatment for pelvic pain and endometriosis
- Eliminate excessive menstrual bleeding with Nova sure, a less invasive process
- Screening for polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Treating problems of heavy periods and menstrual irregularities
- Urodynamic examination
- Treatment for urinary, bladder and incontinence problems
FAQs and Glossary
- Menstruation problems - When periods occur for a long time and more frequently, than the normal period of 25-30 days, you should consult a good gynaecologist. If there is regular spotting during periods, we will normally perform certain tests such as blood count or a pelvic scan on the uterus and ovaries as well as checking your thyroid gland.
- Pelvic pain - Women who suffer from pain during intercourse and in the pelvis should undergo a vaginal or pelvic examination, laparoscopy and ultrasound scan to detect the symptoms of endometriosis.
- Endometriosis - A tissue like womb’s lining may affect ovaries or ligaments that support the womb. It may be the reason for slight bleeding or enlargement of ovaries and scarring of ligaments, thus causing severe pain.
- Prolapse - The vagina wall becomes weak after childbirth. This may be the reason for the uterus (or neck of the womb) or the bladder to prolapse and thus, require surgery.
- Hysteroscopic surgery - Hysteroscopy is a medical process where the surgeon will perform biopsies and take away polyps or fibroids in the uterus.
- Fibroids - It is a common problem noticed on the inner or outer lining or muscle of the uterus. These often lead to heavy period problem and even infertility in some extreme cases. The problem is cured with surgery or monthly injections.
- Hysterectomy - It is the removal of uterus due to cancer in the womb or when other organs do not respond to the treatment. It is done abdominally, vaginally or by means of a surgery.
- Post-Menopausal Bleeding - Women who bleed after menopause will have to undergo a pelvic examination with an ultrasound scan of the pelvis. This will help detect if she is suffering from early stage of cancer or polyps.
- Gynaecological cancer surgery - This process is helpful for women who may be suffering from cancer in the vulva, cervix, ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and vagina.
- Colposcopy for abnormal smears - It is a 10-15 minute treatment procedure that is provided to women with an abnormal smear results. A qualified gynaecologist in London can check for cervical cancer or cancer in the neck of the womb.
- Vulval problems - Problems in the outer tissue in the vagina can be seen in every woman regardless of their age. It involves hardening of the skin, pre-cancerous symptoms and cysts termed as vulva; intra-epithelial neoplasia.
Gynecological Exam Procedures at Medical Express Clinic
- Sample of Urine
- Breast Examination
- Pelvic Exam
- External Genital Exam
- Speculum Exam
- Pap test Smear
- Rectovaginal Exam
After all these physical exam our skilled and dedicated consultants, nurses and technicians will work in collaboration to render excellent gynaecological care.
hands of an
Talk to a
book an appointment
at our one stop clinic