Many gastrointestinal problems are very common and in this blog we will help you identify these problems. Here are 5 genuine tips to learn how to win the digestive problems.
1. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) : When the acid in the stomach backs up into theesophagus, you might feel a burning pain in your chest. This is often after meals or at night. While it is relativelycommon for people to experience heartburn and acid reflux once in a while, symptoms that have an effecton your daily life may be a sign that you haveGERD- a severe digestive disease that affects 20 percent of people.If you suffer from heartburn, tooth erosion, nausea, bad breath, pain in the chest or upper part of abdomen, consult your doctor.
2. Gallstones : Gallstones are actually hard deposits that form in the gallbladder. A small pear-shaped sack that secretes bile that is needed for the digestive process. Gallstones can form if there is too much cholesterol or waste in the bile or if the gallbladder does not empty properly. When gallstones block the ducts, they may give rise to severe pain in your upper-right abdomen. Medications may dissolve gallstones, but if thatdoes not work, surgery will be necessary to remove the gallbladder.
3. Crohn’s disease : Crohn’s disease is part of a group of digestive conditions known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). It commonly affects the terminal ileum that connects the end of small bowel and the beginning of colon. The most common symptoms are – abdominal pain, rectal bleeding, diarrhoea, fever and weight loss.
4. Ulcerative colitis : Ulcerative colitis is an inflammatory bowel disease and its symptoms are quite similar to Crohn's disease. If the immune system mistakes certain foods or other materials for foreign bodies, ulcers or sores might develop in the colon’s lining. If you suffer from frequent bowel movements, blood in the stools, pain due to diarrhoea or abdominal cramps, then it is advisable that you need to consult with a private doctors London urgently.
5. Celiac disease : Celiac disease is a severe sensitivity to gluten - a protein present in barley, rye and wheat. If you eat gluten, the immune system damage will be caused to the finger-like protrusions in small intestines that normally enable you to absorb nutrients from the foods you eat. Some symptoms of this disease in children are – abdominal pain, diarrhoea, bloating, constipation, weight loss and vomiting. The symptoms in adults include – anaemia, bone loss, depression, fatigue and seizures.
You may visit Medical Express Clinic and consult with a private doctor in London who will assess youto determine if you are suffering from any of these conditions and ensure you get the right treatment without delay.
Food Allergy Testing with Signs and Symptoms11 Sep, 2020
Fit to Fly Certificates For Covid-1909 Sep, 2020
Allergy Testing for Children30 Jul, 2020
How to Test for Cholesterol29 Jun, 2020